What are Dental Implants?
Dental Implants are artificial tooth roots that are surgically placed into the jaw to secure a replacement tooth or a bridge. When placed in your jawbone, the implants bond with your natural bone and provide a sturdy base for supporting one or more artificial teeth, known as crowns. Each crown is custom-designed to match the natural color and shape of the missing tooth. The result is a permanent and stable solution to missing teeth, and the implants look and function just like your natural teeth.
Advantages of dental implants include:
• The only dental restoration option that preserves natural bone and actually helps stimulate bone growth
• Look and function just like natural teeth
• Never decay
• Does not require root canal
• Minimal discomfort and bleeding during the 30-minute procedure
• Safe and proven procedure
Glazer Dental has years of experience installing dental implants and restoring bites of patients. Call us today to learn more about the process.